Saturday, July 28, 2012

I Am BeHolden

Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 2:46 in the afternoon Holden Russell Osborn was born to Rayne and James Osborn. He weighed 8.9 ounces and is 21 inches long.


How do you detail the rest of the day when you begin the post with the punchline?  Finding it rather impossible, I will just post a few pics with captions. 
Lacey, Ford & Pie

Pie, Molly & Baby Rayne

Caroline - next up for delivery

Maggie & Bradford

Aunt Liney & Aunt J
Big Brother Lane arrived a little after the noon hour and stayed busy the entire time at the hospital. The Osborns were wonderful at keeping pace.  I know he is enjoying spending the weekend in Moulton with them while baby brother and parents transition home.







 If you are interested in seeing Rayne's birth announcement blog click HERE and Caroline's blog post click HERE.  I took tons of pics - most on  Rayne's camera. From reports I heard, the photography campaign continued on Friday so I expect  Rayne to post more soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Aunt J :) I had such a great time hanging out and celebrating Holden!! Love the pic of me entering the room! hysterical!

    ReplyDelete