Saturday, March 17, 2012

Germs

We planned to leave for Nashville Friday. Taking the children. Picking up my Mother in Birmingham. Bunking with my brother David and his family. Tonight to attend a intimate venue fund raiser for the Linden Waldorf School at which Alison Krauss and Union Station are playing.

These particular plans were made in December.  

Our reality turned out to be a child diagnosed with strep and flu Thursday afternoon which has led to a weekend with both children on meds and quarantined at home in Selma. 

In lieu of Alison Krauss and Union Station, I now have spring/summer clothes in my closet with winter items stored.

The gift of this weekend really has been extra time to hang out with my children and husband while still accomplishing lots of to dos around the house.  The weather has been beautiful with Spring giving us a first true glance at her treasures of warm weather and colorful blooms.

Tonight while watching a mediocre movie with Paul, I answered Kristen's Questions. To know more, click the coffee talk button above.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



1 comment:

  1. I swapped my closets this weekend too :) Great accomplishment for sure!! I was like...it is 80 degrees outside...who needs turtlenecks and sweaters in there closet!! haha. Hope the kids start feeling better. No fun :(

    ReplyDelete