Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mobile

Sitting on the sectional couch in the den while everyone else in the house remains asleep. I am listening to the steady beeping emanating from the gas log fireplace.  At times like these, I am so thankful for Paul who will be in charge of stopping the beeps.

Last Thursday, Fairchild and I packed up with Rayne, Holden and Pie traveling south to Mobile to attend my cousin Shannon's baby shower. 

While there I was blessed to get the chance to visit with my cousin Amanda. Fairchild loved playing with her girls, Anne & Alice.  Little girls at play have a way of capturing your heart....esp when they are cousins. It wasn't that many years ago that the three little girls at play were me, Amanda and Beth (Amanda's sister).

Unfortunately, out of fear of being "that family member with the camera", I did not take any photos of the very lovely baby shower. Somehow, I also missed taking pics of the honoree, Shannon, which is most disappointing because she looked FABULOUS!! The only photos I did manage to take in Mobile where of Fairchild, Holden and Pie hanging out in bed Friday morning - trying to be both entertaining and quiet as not to wake the rest of the house.




1 comment:

  1. So glad y'all had a great trip :) Cute pic of Pie and the grandkids!!

    ReplyDelete