Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Father's Day: A Perfect Gift





On the way to OBA I saw a billboard promoting Alabama Gulf Seafood. Loved the look of the billboard and immediately wanted a Tshirt.  If you want to know this history of the Alabama Gulf Seafood campaign click HERE .  Basically, in 2011 Governor Bentley put together a commission to promote Alabama's Gulf Seafood Industry.  The commission has done a fabulous job putting together an attractive advertising campaign.  To view the official website, click HERE

A couple of weeks ago, I looked on line to find purchasable promotional items. To my dismay, found NONE!  What kind of advertising campaign doesn't feature items that can be PURCHASED by third parties to do their advertising while paying for the privilege to do so????

Then last week while playing on the computer - found it.  The commission "commissioned" Billy Reid, uber talented clothing designer from Florence, Alabama, to design and sell Tshirts and caps.  You can shop for them HERE.  Perfect Father's Day gift.

I gave my husband Paul...



and for my Father...

FRONT

BACK
And of course, for myself....

Without specifying expedited shipping, all goods arrived on my doorstep two days after placing the order.  Not one to tarry, I gave Paul his Monday night and my father yesterday!

4 comments:

  1. Love these, especially the Oyster quote, so Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these and YOU!! I want these shirts, duh! Let's hang out when I get back from the coast...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute! Great idea and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!!! You always come up with such good gift ideas! Speaking of gifts, thank you for the awesome gift I found on my car :) We can let Paul use those whenever he comes over to drink wine. Hahahaha! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete