Saturday, April 21, 2012

Unplugged....

I am currently sitting on the couch with Fairchild who is watching Diego.  A lovely place to be.  The last several weeks have been a blur. A fun blur but a blur nonetheless. Finally, Thursday night I crashed. My energy level has rarely felt as low and I still have not quite recovered. So I decided to go with it and unplug. Not from technology of course - just from moving much!

A few pics from activities I have not quite had the chance to blog...

Pie & Pal took us to the Rodeo in Montgomery

Elle Gibbs had a wonderful safari birthday party

Sam was first to line up to ride the camel

Fairchild & Kylie enjoying refreshments and chatting it up

Kylie, Fairchild & Bonnie at the balloon release in honor of abused children

Sam ready to release his balloons

Playing at playground with friend Billy while visiting JuJu in Birmingham

Getting to see our cousin Ford too!!
Tonight, planning to order a pizza and select a movie from Netflix.  Life unplugged is kinda nice!!


1 comment:

  1. Good little update on your busy life! Love all the pics! Your kids are growing up too fast!! Need to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete